WEBSITE! ---> cachava.net



"The universe knows what it's doing,
so don't develop a big ego, and don't be afraid."
- Benjamin Hoff

Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Little Nature


I've just gotten back from a trip around Europe, and wow, it was inspiring.
I'm feeling really dedicated to taking my work to the next level (whatever that means), and to enjoying every bit of the process.

That being said, here's a little drawing I did in my sketchbook just before the trip that I decided to color when I got home. Just for fun and experience really - here it is!

A little mother nature creating new life:


and here's the original sketch (a little smudged by my left-handedness):

2 comments:

miniPau said...

I really like this piece! So bright and clean!!!! thanx for sharing!

Caitlin VanArsdale said...

thanks paulina! :)

archives