WEBSITE! ---> cachava.net



"The universe knows what it's doing,
so don't develop a big ego, and don't be afraid."
- Benjamin Hoff

Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm Alive!


Hi everyone! And sorry for the lack of recent posts!

Lately I've been doing a lot of sketching, and have been using Tumblr and Instagram as a platform for sharing those sketches.

If you'd like to see what I've been up to, you can see that stuff here:

Tumblr



I've also been doing a lot of painting practice! There's a new group that's popped up on Facebook called Daily Spitpaint, link here, where every day several topics are announced, and from those topics you paint quick, 30 minute pieces. The rules are you can't go over 30 minutes, you must stick to the topic, and no photo textures are allowed. This has been insanely difficult for me, but such an amazing practice opportunity! Here are some of the ones I've tried my hand at so far:



"Discovery"                                    "White Moose"


"Swamp Creature"


"Witching Hour"



I'm gonna keep trying these, and hopefully they'll get better and better! If you get a chance, check out the facebook group - the work in there is amazing!

Thanks for viewing :)



No comments:

archives